Approx. Rs 25,000 / Unit Get Latest PriceSKF - TKBA Laser Belt Alignment Tools
Drive belt and pulley misalignment can significantly contribute to noise, vibration, bearing and pulley wear leading to premature bearing failure and costly machine downtime. SKFs Laser Belt Alignment Tools provide faster and more accurate alignment over traditional methods. Increasing bearing life, reducing noise, vibration and minimising wear on pulleys and belts. You can now align all belt drives with just one tool.Features and Benefits
• Powerful magnets allow fast and easy attachment
• Facilitates simultaneous adjustment of tension and alignment
The TKBA 10 and TBKA 20 series of Belt Alignment Tools offer fast accurate laser alignment of pulleys and sprockets. Using powerful magnets to hold firmly to the pulleys side face, the transmitter projects a line to the receiver (mounted on the opposite pulley). Various indicator lines on the receiver give an immediate visual indication of any offset or misalignment with the belt. The line reflected back to the transmitter showing any horizontal misalignment between the two pulleys.
• Can be used on almost all machines using V belts, ribbed belts as well as chain sprockets
• TKBA 10 utilises a red laser and used for distances up to 3 metres
• TKBA 20 utilises a highly visible green laser and used for distances up to 6 metres and can be used in sunny conditions
• Sturdy aluminium housings ensuring stability and accuracy during the alignment process
The TBKA 40 Laser Belt Alignment Tool aligns the pulleys V grooves not the side face, providing the most accurate horizontal, vertical and parallel belt alignment. Groove alignment also allows pulleys with differing faces or widths to be aligned with greater confidence. Attached to the pulley using magnets with V guides to aid accurate placement.
• Three-dimensional target area simplifies the alignment process
• V-guides facilitate the alignment of a wide range of V-belt pulleys
• Aligns grooves of a V-belt pulley rather than its face
• Maximum operating distance of 6 metres